What is Treasure Track?
How does Treasure Track work?
Treasure Track is the clone of such infamous ad-supported programs as Positive Finds, Record Page, and Glass Bottle. All of these apps were created using the Injekt engine, and the files of Treasure Track are signed by Maximum Maker. Although it is unclear whether this is the creator of all of these programs, there is no doubt that they all have the same functions, most important of them being the ad injection. Anti-Spyware-101.com research team does not recommend trusting any of these programs because all of them might showcase misleading advertisements. For all you know, the ads injected by this adware could promote malware and phishing scams! Do you want to be exposed to this kind of content? We are sure that you do not, which is why trusting this adware might be a bad idea.
In order to learn what kind of information interests you and what kinds of ads you are more likely to interact with, the creators of Treasure Track will install tracking cookies. These cookies can be installed silently, and most users remain oblivious about them. The problem is that the information collected by these cookies could be accessible to unreliable third-parties, and you want to prevent that. Note that the suspicious ad-supported program could use other technologies to track information about you as well. Although these kinds of technologies are used by most online services, this adware is not recognized as reliable, and it is difficult to predict how information about you will be handled by it.
How to remove Treasure Track
Users are not offered highly beneficial services by Treasure Track, which is why it is so strange that users install this unreliable advertisement-supported program onto their operating systems. If you have made the decision that you want to delete Treasure Track from your PC, we suggest installing a security tool to eliminate it from your operating system. Considering that this adware usually travels bundled with other unreliable software, using this software can save you a lot of time as it can find and delete all threats at once. Should you choose to remove unreliable programs manually, make sure that you analyze every single one of them to know how to get rid of them. Note that the guide below might not help you in all cases.
Delete Treasure Track
- Open the Start menu from the Taskbar and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the undesirable application and click Remove.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Move to Programs and select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the undesirable program and click Uninstall.
Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Click Search on the Charm Bar and enter Uninstall a program.
- Launch the utility and find the undesirable application.
- Right-click this application and select Uninstall.
- Type Control Panel into the search dialog box on the Taskbar.
- Launch the utility, move to Programs, and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click Treasure Track and select Uninstall.
tested removal of Treasure Track*100% FREE spyware scan and