What is TidyNetwork virus?
TidyNetwork is not necessary a virus; however, it certainly acts as a potentially unwanted program. If you land on tidynetwork.com you are introduced to the so-called Virtual Layer Advertising platform, which is supposed to help you save time and money when browsing the web. It is promised that the browser plugin available from the site can highlight exclusive deals without any charge, which is why many Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome users have already installed it onto their PCs. As soon as you click the download button and hit Run the add-on is installed without introducing you to any installation setups. Even though the installer is ‘silent’ you can find the privacy policies related to the plugin at the bottom of the download page. We strongly recommend that you read this document to find out how your security is handled by the plugin. Do you want to delete TidyNetwork virus? This is what we recommend, and so you should continue reading.
How does TidyNetwork work?
If you believe that the plugin has helped you save money and you are 100% sure that you can handle the risks which may come along, we strongly recommend that you take the measures which will help you keep the operating system shielded against malware. If you install automatic spyware detection and removal software onto the computer right now, the risk of getting attacked by cyber criminals will decrease. Note that this is the only way to ensure full-time Windows protection.
How to remove TidyNetwork virus?
Although TidyNetwork is not a malicious computer infection, it could easily open up security backdoors, even if this is not the intention of its developers. To delete the potentially unwanted program and to ensure reliable Windows protection – install authentic security software (e.g. SpyHunter). If you wish to proceed manually follow the instructions below and then install an authentic spyware scanner to check if your system is safe to operate.
Step 1: Delete from the PC
Delete from Windows XP:
- Navigate to the left side of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Select Control Panel and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Right-click the application you wish to get rid of and select Remove.
Delete from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the one you wish to remove.
- Select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the background of the Metro UI start screen and select All apps.
- Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Locate the program you wish to remove, right-click it and select Uninstall.
Step 2: Remove from the browsers
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Disable the unwanted plugin and click Close.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Click Extensions (Add-ons Manager).
- Remove the undesirable extension and restart the browser.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and click Extensions.
- Click the recycle bin icon placed next to the unwanted extension.
- Select Remove.
Please make sure to keep Windows security software updated at all times; otherwise, malignant PC infections will enter without any warning or notice.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of TidyNetwork virus*