What is SysWeatherAlert?
SysWeatherAlert is an application that should allow users to check the weather forecast easily. Even though it claims to be the “best online channel for weather” and “Great way to get weather updates,” we suggest that you do not download it and install it on your PC. We do not recommend doing that because you will, first of all, notice that this application does not do anything at all and, secondly, you will put your system into danger. Yes, there is a big chance that users who keep SysWeatherAlert installed on their systems will allow malicious software to sneak onto their computers too. Only those users who delete this program could be sure that their systems are safe. Keep in mind that it is not a good solution to let this program stay because it will perform activities behind your back even though it does not work as it promises and you will not open it. Luckily, it is quite easy to get rid of this application, so you should not wait any longer to do that. We will talk about the deletion of this software in the last paragraphs of this article; however, you should still read this report from the first sentence to the last one. We are sure that you will be able to erase this program yourself by the end of this article.
How does SysWeatherAlert act?
As you already know, SysWeatherAlert will not act in a beneficial way, i.e. it will not allow you to check weather forecasts. Unfortunately, it does not mean that it will not perform other activities. According to specialists working at anti-spyware-101.com, it is very likely that you will see advertisements on your screen even though SysWeatherAlert seems not to be working at all. It is very likely that it only pretended to be a useful program; however, the truth is that this application is a typical ad-supported program whose primary goal is to boost the traffic rate of different websites. It would be really smart to ignore all those advertisements you are going to see because they might immediately redirect you to untrustworthy third-party websites. We are sure that the owner of SysWeatherAlert does not know much about its partners, and it will not ensure your safety, which suggests that you might even infect your system with malware on these third-party web pages. If you have already noticed that your PC is slower than usual, your programs crash from time to time, etc., it is very likely that malware has already sneaked onto your computer without permission. Scan the system with a diagnostic scanner that can be downloaded from anti-spyware-101.com in order to find out whether it is true. In case the scanner detects threats, make sure you eliminate them immediately because they might download other threats and cause much harm to the system really quickly.
How to remove SysWeatherAlert
Luckily, it is not hard to remove SysWeatherAlert from the system; however, users who do that for the first time might still face difficulties. Therefore, we have prepared the manual removal instructions. These instructions will help you to get rid of leftovers as well. If you do not have time to delete SysWeatherAlert and its leftovers separately, download and install SpyHunter, which is known to be one of the best antimalware tools available on the market, and then scan your system. It will make your system is clean within seconds, and it will also protect it from other infections that might try to enter in the future.
Delete SysWeatherAlert manually
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on SysWeatherAlert.
- Uninstall it.
- Launch RUN (Windows key + R).
- Enter Control Panel in the box and click OK.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the undesirable software.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open the Windows Explorer (Windows key + E).
- Enter C:\ProgramData in the address bar.
- Locate ProcessSysWeatherAlert and remove it.
- Go to C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SysWeatherAlert.
- Locate the SysWeatherAlert.lnk file.
- Remove it.
- Launch RUN and enter regedit.exe into the box. Click OK.
- Move to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MAIN\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION.
- Locate SysWeatherAlert.exe, right-click on it, and select Delete.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run.
- Locate the ProcessSysWeatherAlert Value.
- Right-click on it.
- Delete it.
tested removal of SysWeatherAlert*100% FREE spyware scan and