What is Searchespro.com?
Have you replaced your regular homepage with Searchespro.com yourself, or has this browser hijacker corrupted your browsers illegally? Ultimately, it does not matter because the suspicious search tool deserves removal anyway. Our research team at Anti-Spyware-101.com has recently analyzed this hijacker, and the conclusion is that it is not reliable and, therefore, deserves elimination. We are sure that you do not have an attachment to this search tool because it does not offer exclusive, irreplaceable, or, for that matter, beneficial services. If you have any reservation about deleting Searchespro.com from your web browsers (it primarily affects Google Chrome, but other browsers could be hit as well), you should keep reading. We have created this guide after thoroughly analyzing the suspicious hijacker, and the information presented will help you understand what exactly you are dealing with.
How does Searchespro.com work?
Our research has shown that Searchespro.com belongs to the Trovi family, to which Myallsearch.com, Dnav.com, and many other suspicious search tools belong as well. Unsurprisingly, these hijackers are usually spread via software bundles because they do not have official pages representing them. Of course, if you go to the “About” section on Myallsearch.com, you will be introduced to this search tool, and there is also a removal guide indicating that you need to delete Searches Pro (an extension). However, an installer does not exist. Unfortunately, there is a great possibility that malware could be spread along with the suspicious browser hijacker. What is more, malicious programs could be represented using misleading information to make you trust them. Keep in mind that installers promoting software are meant to showcase the products in the most positive light. If you want to know how they work in reality, you have to do your own research and check third-party reviews. If you do not install software frequently, you certainly have no excuse not to dedicate a little of your time to research the programs you let in.
How to delete Searchespro.com
Do you still think that Searchespro.com is a beneficial search assistant? We are sure you do not because there is nothing useful about this browser hijacker. The method of removal should be chosen depending on the state of your operating system. If it is infected with malware – and you can run a malware scanner to find out – and if it is not protected by reliable security software, the best thing to do is install an anti-malware tool. Research the right tool for you and install it to have all threats erased and your operating system protected. If you choose to clean your PC and browsers manually, you can follow the guide below. Keep in mind that this guide was created to help you get rid of this particular hijacker. You should not rely on it if you face other hijackers. Needless to say, other methods of removal will have to be approached when eliminating different kinds of threats as well.
- Launch Chrome, tap Alt+F, move to More tools, and click Extensions.
- Locate the undesirable add-on, click the trash button on the right, and choose Remove.
- Navigate to the menu on the left click Settings.
- Go to On Startup, choose Open a specific page or set of pages, and click Set pages.
- Modify the URL and click OK.
- Restart your Chrome browser and then run a full system scan.
- Launch Firefox, tap Alt+T keys, and select Options.
- In the menu on your left click General and find the Home Page section.
- Overwrite the undesirable URL with the preferred one.
- Restart your Firefox browser and then run a full system scan.
- Launch Internet Explorer, tap Alt+T, and select Internet options.
- Click the General tab and find the Home Page section.
- Overwrite the undesirable URL with the preferred one and click OK.
- Restart your Internet Explorer browser and then run a full system scan.
tested removal of Searchespro.com*100% FREE spyware scan and