What is Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus?
Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus is a ransomware infection which is aimed at infecting as many computers in Sweden as possible. The virus displays a misleading warning claiming that the user of the PC is has to pay a fine of 100 Euros; otherwise, the Swedish Police will take immediate actions to prosecute the suspect. If your PC is already infected with Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus, do not think about paying the release money as you can tackle the issue by remove the infection from the PC.
Why should I remove Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus?
Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus does not differ from FBI Cybercrime Division Virus, Soumen Poliisi Virus and other ransomware viruses in terms of scare tactics as they are spread by Urausy Trojan that is also associated with GVU Virus, Polska Policja Virus and other ransomware threats detected in September 2012. European Cybercrime Centre (EC3), as well as the Swedish police, is not related to the development and the spread of the warning, so there is no need to worry about the content of the message:
OBS! VARNING! Datorn har blockerats. Din Dator är blockerad på grund av minst ett av de skäl som anges nedan.
Böternas belopp är SEK 1000 eller €100.
Do kan betala bötala böter via Ukash eller PaySafeCard.
Do not believe Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus as its only goal is to make you pay the money which you could spend on a reliable spyware removal tool that can ensure that your computer is protected against all types of malware infections.
How to remove Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus?
The sooner you delete the virus, the better it is for the performance of your PC. You should apply a powerful anti-malware tool and Anti-Spyware-101.com recommends that you follow the removal instructions presented below which will help you install SpyHunter.
Automatic Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus Removal
- Reboot the PC and get ready to start tapping the F8 key as soon as the BIOS screen disappears.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and download our malware prevention tool.
- Run the installer.
- Scan the PC and remove Rikspolisstyrelsen Virus.
- Reboot the computer.
- Tap the F8 key when the BIOS screen disappears.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys and press Enter.
- When the dialog box appears, click on Yes.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Type “msconfig” in the field given and click OK.
- Under the Startup tab, uncheck all startup entries and select Apply at the bottom of the window.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the computer.
- Install the file you have acquired and scan the PC.