What is PlurPush?
PlurPush is assigned to the category of adware because it displays various annoying advertisements and pop-ups while browsing the Internet. This is the main reason why we advise you to remove PlurPush. This add-on is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, and RockMelt. PlurPush is advertised as a tool which can customize and enhance your interaction with various websites. However, you should not trust it because it is mainly developed for commercial purposes and might even violate your privacy.
How does PlurPush work?
As our researchers have discovered, PlurPush might be downloaded from its official website (unavailable at the time of writing), but it usually gets into your computer using different ways. Its main path is through bundled downloads. When you download software from unreliable sources and do not monitor the installation process, PlurPush might be easily installed into your computer and immediately start displaying various annoying advertisements and pop-ups. You should always select custom installation and unmark all the unnecessary components to prevent them from being installed.
How to remove PlurPush?
In order to remove PlurPush and find out what other potential infections are running on the computer, you should use a reliable detection tool like SpyHunter. It will not only delete malicious software but also protect your computer from the future threats. The best thing is that it does not require specific knowledge and it is very easy to use. You can also use our manual instructions which are provided below; however, we still recommend using an antimalware tool as not all the components might be deleted manually.
The removal of PlurPush
- Open Start menu and click Settings, then Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or remove programs.
- Select the unwanted application from the list and click Remove.
- Open the Start menu.
- Go to the Control Panel and then select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the program which you want to delete and select Uninstall.
- Press the Windows key to access the Metro UI menu.
- Right-click on the background and then select All apps in the right corner.
- Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Select the unwanted program from the list click Uninstall.
Delete PlurPush from the browser
- Press Alt+F to open the menu and select Tools, then Extensions.
- Find the extension you want to delete from the list and click recycle bin button.
- Click Remove to delete it.
- Press Alt+T and then select Add-ons.
- In the menu on the left click Extensions.
- Select the extension you want to delete from the list and click Remove.
- Press Alt+T to open the menu and then select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions in the menu on the left.
- Select the add-on from the list and click Disable.
tested removal of PlurPush*
Remove these PlurPush Files: