What is Mysurfing123.com?
You should not use just any search provider for your web surfing. Mysurfing123.com might be introduced to you as a useful and even reliable search provider, but using it would be a mistake. If you land on this page by accident, you should close it and choose a familiar, trusted search engine. If it replaces your regular search tools on Edge, Chrome, and Firefox browsers, you have to eliminate it without further delay. Do you understand why you need to remove Mysurfing123.com from your browsers? Of course, the fact that it can corrupt browsers illegally is a very important reason to get rid of this threat; however, this search tool cannot be trusted even if users agree to install it themselves. Luckily, every problem has a solution, and we will show you how to solve this one.
How does Mysurfing123.com act?
Mysurfing123.com is identical to Istartpage123.com; however, both of them seem to be operated by different parties. The hijacker we are discussing was supposedly created by Landscape Tech Inc.; however, it would be naive to expect to see real companies associated with malware. Anti-Spyware-101.com malware researchers have reason to believe that this hijacker was created by the same people who stand behind such infamous hijackers as Isearch.omiga-plus.com, Webssearches.com, and Sweet-page.com. This only proves that the intentions of Mysurfing123.com are not transparent. It is most likely that this hijacker was created to expose you to third-party content. Although this search tool shows Yahoo Search results, ads might be mixed in with regular search results. Since the advertisers associated with Landscape Tech Inc. are unknown, we are afraid that cyber criminals could stand behind any of the ads shown. On top of that, data-tracking cookies could be used to select ads that you are more likely to click on.
Have you agreed to change search provider and homepage settings yourself? Was Mysurfing123.com installed without your permission? In either case, it is highly likely that third-party software was installed – or at least offered – along with it. Our research has revealed that this suspicious hijacker is usually distributed via unreliable installers. You can easily identify existing malware using a malware scanner, and you can acquire this tool by clicking the yellow button below. We suggest doing this before you initiate removal because this might change your course of action. For example, if you find a more malicious threat, we are sure that you will want to eliminate it first.
How to get rid of Mysurfing123.com
Malicious programs deserve immediate removal, and there is no time for postponements. Mysurfing123.com is not a search provider that can help you surf the web in the most efficient manner, and so you should eliminate it ASAP. Have you tried to delete Mysurfing123.com by replacing the homepage and search engine tools? Unless you change the Target of the browser shortcut infected, you will not succeed. Uninstall the suspicious threat via Control Panel first, and then move on to the replacement of the unwanted search tools. Finally, utilize a security tool to ensure Windows protection and, if needed, the elimination of remaining malware leftovers.
- Open the Start menu (click Start on the Taskbar).
- Open the Control Panel menu and navigate to Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Change or Remove Programs menu select and Remove the unwanted program.
Windows Vista & Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu (click the Windows logo on the Taskbar).
- Open Control Panel, navigate to Programs, and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you wish to eliminate from your PC and select Uninstall.
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, & Windows 10:
- Enter Control Panel into the RUN dialog box (Win+R to launch) and click OK.
- Move to Programs/Programs and Features and click Uninstall a program.
- Find the program you wish to eliminate, right-click it and select Uninstall.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select Settings.
- Go to On Startup, choose Open a specific page or set of pages, and click Set pages.
- Identify the unwanted URL, overwrite it, and click OK
- Go to Appearance, choose Show Home button, and click Change.
- Identify the unwanted URL, overwrite it, and click OK.
- Go to Search, click the Manage search engines button, and select the desired provider.
- Click X on the URL of the search tool you wish to get rid of and click Done.
- Click the More actions icon on the top-right and select Settings.
- Find the Open with menu.
- Choose A specific page or set of pages and click Custom.
- Add the desired URL and click the plus.
- Scroll down and click View advanced settings.
- Find the Show the home button menu.
- Add the desired URL and click Save below.
- Find the Search in the address bar with menu.
- Add the desired provider.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Options and navigate to the General menu.
- Go to Home Page and overwrite the URL.
- In the menu on your left click Search.
- Remove the undesirable search provider.
tested removal of Mysurfing123.com*100% FREE spyware scan and