What is IQmango Toolbar?
Have you downloaded IQmango Toolbar from iqmango.ourtoolbar.com? In this case – did you pay close attention to the presented installation setup? If you have not, it is possible that various undesirable applications have been installed alongside. Furthermore, you may realize that the supposedly reliable and useful application works in a suspicious manner. Most users remove IQmango Toolbar right after installing it onto the PC because the search tools which are installed alongside are useless, and the presented advertisements are quite disruptive. On top of that, the easy-access links provided by the toolbar are not as reliable either because all presented services are powered by conduit. Continue reading this report to learn how the suspicious application works on your personal computer.
How does IQmango Toolbar work?
According to the spyware researchers at Anti-Spyware-101.com, IQmango Toolbar can be recognized as a browser hijacker because it promotes additional applications which are set to install automatically. What is more, the presented search tools are presented as Trovi search; however, after installing the toolbar onto Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers you will be greeted by search.conduit.com. Conduit search tools are not considered to be useful or reliable. First of all, as soon as you click the search button which is meant to provide you with search results, you will be redirected to Bing search. Even though links to bing.com/search, bing.com/images, bing.com/videos or bing.com/news are not malicious, you should not settle down for a search tool which performs abrupt redirecting.
If you do not pay attention during the installation of IQmango Toolbar, you will discover Value Apps attached to the browsers as well. It has been discovered that this application presents services based on your browsing activity, which means that it is capable of virtual data tracking. As our researchers have discovered, the toolbar itself can access data on the websites you visit, modify your browsing history and bookmarks, and even communicate with the so-called cooperative native applications. Overall, there is no doubt that the plugin has been created to promote third party advertisements as well as the services presented at iqmango.com. Even though the site promises you free video apps, MP3, backup tools, iTunes & iPod, converters and other applications, we do not recommend trusting the source.
How to remove IQmango Toolbar?
To delete IQmango Toolbar and the associated applications from the operating system successfully you need to perform three different steps. First of all you need to remove Search Protect, and then you need to delete the toolbar and the undesirable search tools. Finally, you should install automatic malware detection and removal software to eliminate any remaining components related to the undesirable software and to ensure that the PC is safeguarded against malware in the future. We recommend using SpyHunter because this reliable application is up-to-date to fight clandestine infections.
Delete Search Protect and the toolbar
Delete from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu, click Control Panel and move to Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the undesirable application, click it and select Remove.
Delete from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu, click Control Panel and then Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to remove and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI menu, select All apps and open the Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program, then right-click the program you wish to remove and select Uninstall.
Remove the toolbar and Conduit search tools
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Launch Chrome, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Under On Startup select Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Change/delete the URL representing the undesirable search tool and click OK.
- Move to Appearance, mark Show Home button, click Change and repeat step 3.
- Now move to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Select or add a new default search provider.
- Locate the URL of the search provider you wish to remove, click X and then Done.
- Move to the menu on the left and select Extensions.
- Find the undesirable toolbar, click the trash icon and select Remove.
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Launch IE and simultaneously tap Alt+T to open the Tools menu.
- Select Manage Add-ons and click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Disable the undesirable plugin and then click Search Providers.
- Select or add a new default search provider.
- Now Remove the undesirable option and click Close.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T again and this time select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab and locate the Home Page box.
- Change/remove the undesirable URL and click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch Firefox and click the search provider icon on the search box.
- From the appeared menu select Manage Search Engines.
- Select the undesirable search provider, click Remove and then OK.
- Now simultaneously tap Alt+T to open the Tools menu at the top.
- Select Options to open a menu in a separate window.
- Click the General tab, change/remove the Home Page URL and click OK.
- Simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A to access the Add-ons Manager.
- Remove the undesirable extension and restart the browser.
Use the comment section below to post any questions regarding the toolbar and its removal.
tested removal of IQmango Toolbar*100% FREE spyware scan and