What is FreeBillPayAlert Toolbar?
If you ever come across FreeBillPayAllert Toolbar, you should better not install it onto your computer. Have you already done that? You should definitely remove it from your system for several reasons. First of all, you will not be able to set the homepage that you wish and secondly, it might cause harm to the security of your system via the advertisements that you might come across if you are going to use the search engine set by this browser hijacker. FreeBillPayAlert Toolbar is compatible with all the browsers and installs extension on all of them, which means that you will have to disable them if you want to get rid of FreeBillPayAllert Toolbar itself.
How does FreeBillPayAlert Toolbar act?
You should not trust FreeBillPayAllert Toolbar completely even though it states that it is going to save your time and money by allowing you to pay different bills at once, reminding you about the deadlines, and helping you to track your expenses. All these features look rather decent; however, FreeBillPayAllert Toolbar has more drawbacks than advantages. It has been observed that this application changes your homepage to ask.com after the installation on your system as well as forces you to use its search engine.
What is more, if you inspect the search engine closer, you will notice that you are provided with different advertisements together with search results. You should actually not click on those advertisements because they might be dangerous in a sense that you might be redirected to unknown or even malicious websites. Nobody is responsible for the content that they allow computer users to access; thus, you might come across malicious software. In addition, these ads might not only lead you to threats, but also might burden your search processes. In order to be able to use your preferred search engine again, you have to remove FreeBillPayAlert Toolbar from your system.
How to remove FreeBillPayAlert Toolbar?
This application, developed by Mindspark Interactive Network Inc, might be removed from your system easily if you use the instructions that we have provided for you below. You can also scan your computer with automatic malware remover and it will make sure that there are no other infections residing in your system. We recommend using SpyHunter antimalware suite. If you acquire a full version of this tool, you will not have to worry about the condition of your system anymore because this software will always guard it without any intermission.
How to remove FreeBillPayAllert Toolbar
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Locate the unwanted application and select Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on this toolbar.
- Select Uninstall.
- Access the Metro UI menu.
- Start typing “Control Panel” and then select it.
- Click Uninstall a program and right-click on the program that you want to get rid of.
- Select Uninstall.
- Open your browser and then tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions in the menu on the left.
- Select the extension and then click Disable.
- Select Search Providers from the same menu.
- Click on the new search provider and Set as default.
- Click on the useless search engine. Select Remove.
- Press Alt+T again and then click Internet Options.
- Type in a new homepage URL and then click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Select Extensions.
- Locate the unwanted extension and click Remove.
- Close the window and locate the search provider icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the search field and press F4.
- Select a new search provider from the drop-down menu.
- 7. Press F4 again and select Manage Search Engines…
- Select the one that needs to be removed and click Remove.
- Press Alt+T again and click Options.
- Under the General tab, type in the URL of your homepage. Click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+F to open the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Mark the third option Open a specific page or set of pages in On Startup.
- Click Set pages.
- Remove/add a new URL. Click OK.
- Under Appearance, mark Show Home button and click Change.
- Repeat the 5th step.
- Select Manage search engines… from the Search section.
- Click on the new search provider and click Make default.
- Select the useless search provider and click X.
Do not forget to scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool after the manual removal. You can download a free reliable scanner if you click on the button below.
tested removal of FreeBillPayAlert Toolbar*100% FREE spyware scan and