What is Error 3658ad79cc3021a?
Error 3658ad79cc3021a is a fake alert which is shown for users with the intention of scaring them into dialing the promoted telephone number. It should not be hard to distinguish this fabricated alert from a real one because it usually comes from a domain mb065723715.club (mb065723715.club/gb/?a=1011&r_os=Windows&r_browser=&ip=18.104.22.168&r_src=Ip.securebrowser.com&r_src2=&). In other words, this URL will be visible in the address bar. If you already see it, ignore it completely and do not believe a word this pop-up contains. You should no longer see it after closing your web browser (it might be displayed for you if your default browser is Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox), but if it is not true and you keep seeing Error 3658ad79cc3021a every day, you will need to go to take care of malicious software actively working on your PC. The name of a bad program responsible for the presence of this fake error is unknown, so its removal will not be a piece of cake too. Do not worry; we are here to help you.
What does Error 3658ad79cc3021a do?
Error 3658ad79cc3021a is usually opened for users when they surf the web; however, do not be surprised if your browser’s tab with this fake alert is opened for you automatically when you do not surf the web too because malicious software is capable of anything. According to researchers working at anti-spyware-101.com, the main goal of this pop-up error is to persuade users that their PCs are blocked due to the presence of “spyware and a virus” and, as a consequence, the following types of information are compromised:
- Facebook login
- Credit card number
- Email account login
- Photos stored on the computer
These are, of course, all lies. Evidently, the main goal of the fake Error 3658ad79cc3021a is to convince users to make a call. Do not dial 01732 608066 by any means because, most probably, you will contact cyber criminals rather than experienced technicians willing to help you solve existing security-related problems. Also, even though users are told that it is a toll-free helpline, they might get a huge telephone bill after dialing this number. Last but not least, they might provide personal details to bad people without even realizing that. Finally, they might be convinced to spend money on a useless application. What specialists suggest doing instead is going to erase malicious software performing activities on the computer if Error 3658ad79cc3021a keeps showing up every day. Most probably, you simply paid a visit to an untrustworthy website if this fake alert is not opened for you again after closing it. Of course, it would still be smart to scan the computer with a reputable scanner just in case.
Where does malware come from?
Since there are so many ways to distribute malicious applications, it is hard to say how an undesirable application responsible for the presence of Error 3658ad79cc3021a on your screen entered your computer. Most probably, you downloaded a software bundle from some kind of torrent or file-sharing website. Users often download such software bundles containing malicious software when they click on fake Download buttons located on bad websites or try to get free software (e.g. download managers, torrent clients, file converters, etc.) from dubious pages. It is not so easy to prevent undesirable software from entering the computer because these programs tend to be very sneaky. Consequently, in the opinion of our security specialists, users who surf the web on a daily basis should go to install a security application on their computers. If you already have such a tool installed but still get Error 3658ad79cc3021a pop-ups, it might be true that your security application is outdated or unreliable, so you should replace it with 100% trustworthy antimalware software, e.g. SpyHunter. The sooner you do that, the better because malicious applications might attempt to sneak onto your PC again in the near future.
How do I get rid of Error 3658ad79cc3021a?
Closing the browser with Error 3658ad79cc3021a should be enough to get rid of it; however, if it happens that it is opened for you again, you will need to go to find an untrustworthy program installed on your computer. First of all, we suggest checking Control Panel and deleting all suspicious applications. Second, it would be smart to reset web browsers to their default settings too. If you find all these removal steps useless, go to scan the computer with a reputable antimalware scanner. It will need a few minutes to locate and deactivate all active infections and malicious components.
Remove Error 3658ad79cc3021a from your screen
Close Error 3658ad79cc3021a
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc simultaneously.
- Open the Processes tab.
- Locate the process of your web browser (e.g. iexplore.exe (Internet Explorer), firefox.exe (Mozilla Firefox), or chrome.exe (Google Chrome).
- Right-click on the process and click End Process.
- Close the window.
Remove suspicious programs
- Click on the Start button.
- Select Control Panel from the menu.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program you wish to delete.
- Click Remove.
- Click on the button located in the bottom-left corner.
- Select Control Panel.
- Open Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the application you need to delete.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Press Win+R simultaneously.
- Enter Control Panel in the box and press Enter.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable program and select it.
- Click Uninstall.
Reset browsers to their default settings
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Open the Tools menu (click Tools at the top of the page or press Alt+T).
- Click Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and locate the Reset button.
- Click it.
- Put a tick in the box alongside Delete personal settings.
- Click Reset if you are sure you wish to reset your browser.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to the Help menu (press Alt+H to open it).
- Click Troubleshooting information.
- Find the Refresh Firefox button at the upper part of the page.
- Click on it.
- In the dialog box, click Refresh Firefox again.
- Click on the menu button (top-right corner) after opening your web browser.
- Click Settings.
- At the very bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Click Reset settings.
- To confirm the browser reset, click Reset in the pop-up window.
tested removal of Error 3658ad79cc3021a*100% FREE spyware scan and