What is Couponsbar?
Couponsbar, also spelt Coupons-Bar, is a software and service provider known for its Couponbar toolbar. The application is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, and is available at coupons-bar.com. If you have installed the Couponsbar toolbar, you must be aware of the fact that the application can change the home page and the search provider of your Internet browsers. If you pay no attention to the options that you are provided with, then you are forced to use search.coupons-bar.com. Even though the installer provides you with checkboxes related to the changes on the browsers, the Couponsbar toolbar is regarded as a browser hijacker, and it is advisable to remove it from the browsers.
How does the Couponsbar toolbar work?
The Couponsbar toolbar is presented as a highly useful tool which supplies you with everything that you need to enhance your browsing experience. It enables you to get the last content straight to the browser, browse the Internet, pick favorite links and receive notifications about the most important news.
As you can use the application without any charge, you have to put up with some advertisements. Couponsbar does not endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service to which you are exposed by the advertisements. Additionally, the Couponsbar search engine generates search-based sponsored links. They are displayed at the top and on the left side of the search results page. Since Couponsbar is not affiliated with the websites that are advertised, we recommend that you ignore its sponsored links.
In order to determine your browsing patterns, Couposbar collects non-identifying information, including advertisements views, pages accessed, and search terms used. Moreover, Couponsbar also collect computer related information, such as the IP address, the information on the browsers and operating system that you use, etc. The information is collected so that the developers of the service can draw some conclusions about how their product is used and use the data to improve the quality of the service.
How to remove the Couponsbar toolbar?
If you have already tried the Couponsbar toolbar and want to remove it from the PC, we recommend that you implement SpyHunter. You can try removing the unwanted application manually; however, automatic removal is by far the easiest way to remove any unreliable toolbar. Our team recommends using SpyHunter because the application can eliminate the toolbar and shield the system from various computer threats. Do not hesitate to implement this application if you want to be sure that you are browsing the Internet safely.
How to uninstall the Couponsbar toolbar?
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Remove Coupons Toolbar.
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall the unwanted toolbar.
- Move the mouse to the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select Control panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall the unwanted application.
Remove search.coupons-bar.com from the browsers
- Press Alt+T and click Internet Options.
- On the General tab change the home page and click OK.
- To change the search provider, press Alt+T, click Manage Add-ons and click Search Providers.
- Select a new search engine.
- Press Alt+T and click Options.
- On the General tab, change the home page and click Apply.
- To change the search provider, click the search engine icon next to the search box and select a new search engine.
- Press Alt+F.
- Click Settings.
- Under On startup, click on the third option and then click Set pages.
- Set a new startup page.
- Under Search, click on Manage search engines and set a new search provider.
tested removal of Couponsbar*100% FREE spyware scan and