What is Amazon Toolbar?
Nowadays there are a lot of various extensions created to ease the shopping experience for those who are hunting discounts and do shopping a lot. Amazon Toolbar is not an exception. It is created by Amazon.com, Inc. and it is closely related to the amazon.com online shopping website. Amazon Toolbar is a legal browser extension thus there is no need to remove it from your computer. As the publisher claims, this toolbar enables you to get access to Amazon no matter where you are on the web. It can be officially downloaded from amazon.com; however, if you want to access it you must have Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla Firefox 3 installed into your computer.
How does Amazon Toolbar work?
As Amazon users claim, Amazon Toolbar is a must have for all the shoppers because it includes most of the functions which can be found on the website. For instance, users are able to access the shopping cart, account settings, and sign in to Amazon automatically. In addition to this, users can easily browse bestsellers and most gifted items which are all distinguished into categories such as Books and Movies & TV, as well as browse Amazon by directory, which makes it even more convenient. Besides, you can make your own Wish list for those items which you liked the most. Finally, there is a search bar so you can search the items you want to buy according to the keywords which you enter.
Even though Amazon Toolbar is a completely legal piece of software, some users report that their browser is working slower than usual and there are many pop-up advertisements being displayed after the installation. If you are not satisfied how it works, you can easily remove it. However, if you have downloaded it from other sources which you have found on the internet, there is a possibility that you have installed other unnecessary free software together. In such a case, you need to remove all these components from the computer since they might be risky.
How to remove Amazon Toolbar?
If you really need Amazon Toolbar for your shopping activities, you should use the one which can be downloaded from the official website. In other cases, you might end up with some malicious software on your computer. If you have changed your mind and decided not to use Amazon Toolbar, you can easily remove it using manual instructions which we have provided for you below. However, you should still scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool like SpyHunter to make sure that there are no other dangerous components installed onto your system.
Amazon Toolbar removal
- Press Alt+T to open the menu and select Add-ons.
- Go to Extensions and select the toolbar from the list.
- Click Remove to delete it from the system.
- Press Alt+F to open the Tools menu and then click Extensions.
- Find the application in the list and click recycle bin button.
- Click on the Remove button to start uninstall.
- Open your browser.
- Click Alt+T to open tools and then select Manage add-ons
- Click on the Toolbars and Extensions on the menu on the left.
- Find the application which you want to delete and click Disable.
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and find the application which you want to delete.
- Select it and click Remove.
- Open the Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Find the unwanted program in the list and click Uninstall.
- Press the Windows key to access the Metro UI menu.
- Right-click on the background and click All apps icon.
- Find the Control Panel and select it.
- Click Uninstall a program and find Amazon Toolbar.
- Click Uninstall to remove it.
tested removal of Amazon Toolbar*100% FREE spyware scan and