What is relevantsearch.info?
Relevantsearch.info, better known as websearch.relevantsearch.info, may seem like an authentic search provider; however, you should not trust it for one moment. As our researchers here at Anti-Spyware-101.com have discovered, the search engine cannot present you with any original search results! The Web searches are presented through search.genieo.com created by Genieo Innovation Ltd., the News searches are presented via google.com and the Shopping module promotes savefront.com. If you have discovered that the home page and the search provider of your active browsers have been modified without your authorization, there is no question whether a hijacker has entered the system. Needless to say, the main worry for you right now is relevantsearch.info removal.
How does relevantsearch.info act?
The vicious browser hijacker has probably been developed by the same people who stand behind the websearch.searchrocket.info and Searchdwebs browser hijackers, as all of these applications follow the same privacy policies. Unfortunately, it is not disclosed what company has developed the search engine or who the distributor is, which should be helpful when indicating malware. All authentic and reliable computer programs are digitally signed, have clearly presented privacy policies and download pages. Needless to say, relevantsearch.info does not have a download page because it usually travels bundled with other malware. In fact, this browser hijacker could have been downloaded onto your personal computer without your knowledge by another active infection which you need to remove.
It has been discovered that relevantsearch.info browser hijacker presents Ad.xtendmedia.com adware. You should pay absolutely no attention to the flashing pop-ups, advertisements, prize draws and surveys because they will not assist you beneficially. In fact, these pop-ups are presented to you in order to trick you into sharing your own mobile phone number and email address, or visiting corrupted websites. It could be dangerous to land on such websites not only because they could assist schemers with malware distribution but also because they could be used to attach tracking cookies to your browsers to spy on you.
How to remove relevantsearch.info?
To delete relevantsearch.info browser hijacker from your web browsers you should implement authentic Windows security software. SpyHunter is an automatic malware remover which you can trust and in order to install it onto the computer all you have to do is click the download button below and perform a few simple steps. The installed program will detect and delete malware without any troubles. Needless to say, no matter how good an application is it cannot read your mind and change home page/search provider settings to satisfy your wishes. Therefore, we recommend following the instructions below to have undesirable search tools removed.
Delete undesirable search tools
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch the browser and click the search provider icon on the search box.
- Select Manage Search Engines and then Remove the undesirable option.
- Click OK and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Options and click the General tab.
- Move to the Home Page and change/delete the displayed URL. Click OK.
Delete from Google Chrome:
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Settings and move straight to On Startup.
- Select Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Change/delete the displayed URL and then click OK.
- Now navigate to Appearance.
- Mark Show Home button, click Change and repeat step 4.
- Go to Search, select a new default search provider and click Manage search engines.
- Remove the undesirable option by clicking the X mark on the URL and click Done.
Delete from Internet Explorer:
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T to open the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab and locate the Home Page.
- Overwrite/remove the displayed URL and click OK.
- Tap Alt+T again and this time select Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on the left select Search Providers.
- Click the undesirable option, hit Remove and then Close.
Were you successful with the removal of the browser hijacker? If you have chosen to proceed manually, there is a possibility that you have missed a few malicious files. In order to track them down and get them deleted you can use SpyHunter’s free-of-charge spyware scanner.
tested removal of relevantsearch.info*100% FREE spyware scan and