What is Public Security Directorate Virus?
If your computer is under the attack of Public Security Directorate Virus, access to the desktop is disabled and you are presented with a fictitious notification allegedly sent by the Hashemite Kingdom Jordan Public Security Directorate. Have you noticed this intimidating activity? Then you certainly need to delete the malicious infection which has taken over your personal computer. If you postpone this task, your personal Windows system could become infected with other malicious applications sooner than you can imagine. If this is not what you want, security experts at Anti-Spyware-101.com recommend that you immediately remove Public Security Directorate Virus.
Where did Public Security Directorate Virus come from?
Public Security Directorate Virus belongs to the group of ransomware infections which have been released by the malicious Urausy infection. Some of the recent threats from this faction include Abu Dhabi Police GHQ Virus, Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü Virus, Policía Nacional de Uruguay Virus and POLITIE Belgique Police Fédérale Virus. Note that the infection is also widely known as the CashU Virus because this money transfer system is used to collect the demanded fines. Overall, all of these malicious threats use misleading information to make you believe that your need to pay fines for various cyber crimes. Do you download or distribute pornography, pirated material and spam emails? If you do – stop this illegal activity right now; however, pay no attention to the bogus accusations. Needless to say, after you remove Public Security Directorate Virus, you need to safeguard your PC with reliable security software because unguarded security vulnerabilities could be used to infect the operating system with other devious threats.
How to remove Public Security Directorate Virus?
There is no question whether you need to have the Hashemite Kingdom Jordan Public Security Directorate Virus deleted or not, and the only remaining question is – how should you do it? Even though you may be tempted to proceed with the manual removal option, we do not recommend this. If you do not know how the task should be performed it is possible that you will remove the wrong files and make your PC even more vulnerable. If you think you cannot install authentic security software which could delete the infection automatically, all you have to do is follow the instructions presented below.
Delete the ransomware from the PC
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Launch the browser and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install SpyHunter. This reliable spyware removal tool will scan your PC and delete all existing threats.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the PC and wait for BIOS to load.
- Immediately start tapping the F8 key.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking from the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Tap Enter.
- Download and install the automatic spyware removal tool SpyHunter.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Restart the computer.
- As soon as BIOS loads up – start tapping the F8 key on the keyboard.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the ‘Windows is running in safe mode’ alert.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- In the System Configuration Utility click on the Startup tab.
- Select Disable All and click OK.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC and install the program to delete running infections.
tested removal of Public Security Directorate Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and