What is Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus?
Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus is a ransomware threat which is aimed at deceiving computer users in Poland. The creators of the ransomware decided to add the logo of the Polish police to make the user of the infected computer think that the full-warning that is displayed is real. The truth is that Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus does not have anything in common with the police or the department fighting against cyber crime. The threat in question belongs to the same malware family as Australian Communications and Media Authority virus, AFP Crime Commission virus, and many others. All these threats present misleading statements, which is done to scare computer users into paying a particular sum of money, which is presented as a fine or release fee. Remove Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus from the PC once you find that the system is no longer operable if you want to use the machine safely.
Why should you remove Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus?
Like other ransomware infections detected earlier, the warning of Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus contains false accusations of using pornographic and pirated material. The illegal activities presented in the warning are said to be the reason why the system has been locked:
UWAGA! Pański osobisty komputer został zablokowany ze wzslędów bezpieczeństwa z wskazanych niżej przyczyn.
In order to avoid prosecution, the user is required to pay a fine of 500 zloty. Interestingly, the user can choose from Ukash and Paysafecard, which are online paying services. The services are based on the prepaid system, which means that the user has to buy a voucher of the sum of money required and enter the pin code into the box given. We heartily recommend that you not enter the code as the money will be received by the people behind the threat; moreover, there is no guarantee that by paying the money you will be able to regain access to the system. Do not give your money up – invest in a professional and reputable spyware removal tool and remove Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus from the PC.
How to remove Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus?
Our team recommends using SpyHunter as this program, unlike other security tools, is capable of removing this nasty ransomware infection. Moreover, by investing in this application, you provide the system with the best protection against malware, spyware, rootkit Trojans, and other dangerous threats. The software will also help you save your time. It does not require that you navigate around to launch system scans and other operations; only minimal interaction is necessary. Do not hesitate and remove Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus. The more you wait, the more the risk of getting the system impaired increases.
Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus Removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option using the arrow keys and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download our recommended spyware removal tool.
- Restart the PC.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter.
- Click Yes.
- Open the Start menu and launch Run.
- Type msconfig and press OK.
- Open the Startup tab and click the Disable All button.
- Click Apply.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the computer.
- Install the software and remove Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus.
- Press the Windows key to access the Start menu.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the software you have downloaded and get rid of the ransomware infection.
tested removal of Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus*