What is Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus?
Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus is the Finish version of the infamous Ukash Virus or Paysafecard Virus. The clandestine threat could also be recognized as the Police Virus, and this name derives from the credentials of authentic Police departments which will show up on your desktop as soon as the threat locks it down. Aside from the intimidating logos/names, the fictitious alert is also used to introduce you to bogus cyber crime violations which allegedly have been performed from your personal computer. Even though the alert lists your IP address, country and Windows version, you should have no doubts that every piece of information presented is completely bogus. All of this is a scam to convince you to pay a fine of 100 Euros. Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers warn that you need to remove Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus instead of paying the completely bogus and illegal fine. Want to learn more? Continue reading.
How does Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus work?
Even though it is important to remove Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus from the system as soon as it is possible, most Windows users are likely to waste time figuring out what to do with the appeared lock-down. Since the alert suggests that you should not try to remove the screen-locking alert, it is likely that soon enough you will find yourself analyzing the presented alert. Here are a few extracts you need to ignore:
Titokonesi on lukittu turvallisuuden vuoksi allamainittujen syiden takia.
Sinut syytetään kielletyn pornograafisen aineiston (Lapsiporno/Zoofilia/Raiskaus jne.) katselusta/säilytyksestä ja/tai levityksestä. […]
Sen lisäksi sinua epäillään Tekijänoikeuslakia rikoksesta (piraattimusiikin, -video, luvattoman ohjelmiston tallentaminen) ja tekijänoikeuden suojassa olevan kontentin käytöstä ja/tai levityksestä. […] Sakon määrä on €100.
The accusations are completely bogus and they are represented just to justify the fine represented at the bottom of the misleading notification. It is clear that this fine is bogus because you are ordered to pay it using Ukash or Paysafecard money transfer systems. These untraceable systems have been utilized so that cyber criminals could collect your money without ever being caught. What is more, if these questionable services are attached to a screen-locking notification, there is no doubt that your PC has been corrupted by ransomware. We have discovered that Tietokoneesi on Lukittu Virus, Poliisi Virus, Suomen Poliisi Virus, and other versions of the malicious ransomware use the same tactics to collect fines.
How to remove Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus?
Ransomware infections are spreading across the web like wildfire, and so you have to ensure that your operating Windows system is safeguarded by authentic spyware detection and removal tools. In case your PC has already been affected by the malicious Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus, you have to ensure that this threat is deleted immediately. We definitely do not recommend manual ransomware removal because the infection runs with the help of the devious Urausy Trojan, and it is know that this threat could regenerate if it was not removed successfully. You can utilize an automatic spyware remover SpyHunter to locate and delete all existing computer threats. If you do not know how to install this tool onto the PC – follow the guides below.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key on the keyboard to access the start screen of the Metro UI.
- Open a browser and visit http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Follow the provided instructions to download and install an automatic spyware remover.
- Scan the system and delete found infections.
Remove from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for BIOS to load.
- Start taping F8.
- Once the Advanced Boot Options menu shows up use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter to confirm the choice.
- Download SpyHunter onto the computer.
- As soon as you install the automatic spyware removal tool – scan the PC and delete running malware.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Using the removal instructions for Windows Vista/7 users repeat steps 1-4.
- Click YES on the Desktop alert.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and download the automatic spyware remover.
- Open the Start menu, click RUN, type msconfig and click OK.
- Click the Startup tab and select Disable All. To confirm the changes click OK.
- Restart the PC.
- Immediately install the spyware removal tool and delete intrusive PC threats.
tested removal of Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and