What is Police Rendőrség Virus?
Police Rendőrség Virus is a computer infection that has been created to lure your money out of you. It targets computers in Hungary, and displays a screen-sized notification that is supposedly sent by the Hungarian Police. The user infected with Police Rendőrség Virus is accused of copyright infringement, child porn distribution and other illegal cyber activity. Aside from these accusations, Police Rendőrség Virus also does not allow the user to access his desktop - no matter how many times you would restart your computer the Police Rendőrség Virus does not disappear. It asks you to pay the fine if you want to avoid prosecution. Quite obviously, you have to remove Police Rendőrség Virus from your computer, because that is the only way to get rid of the notification.
Where does Police Rendőrség Virus come from?
Police Rendőrség Virus is not a new infection, it is simply a tailored version of Ukash Virus, that is delivered by Urausy trojan. The installation files for Police Rendőrség Virus can be hiding behind fake online codecs or browser updates. Therefore, when you are urged to update your browser, make sure that you download updates via official websites instead of clicking buttons that appear on a new message window, as it happened with the Firefox need to update immediately Fake Alert, that is also responsible for spreading ransomware infections related to Urausy trojan. Either way, Police Rendőrség Virus is only one of the many localized infections, that also include such names as Policie České republiky Virus, Ireland’s National Police Service Virus, Dirección General de la Policía Virus and others. All of these ransomware infections displays a fake message about supposed crimes committed by the user. Needless to say, all of these claims are absolutely fake:
FIGYELEM! A szamitogep meg van tiltva legalabb az egyik ok miatt az alabbiak kozul.
On megsertette "A szerzoi es szomszedos jogokrol" szolo torvenyt (video, zene, szoftver) es a jogellenes modon hasznalja vagy terjeszti a szerzoi jog altal vedett tartalmat, ugy megsertve Magyarorszag Bunteto Torvenykonyvenek a 128. cikket.
A birsagokat lehet fizetni csak 72 oran belul a jogsertest meg kovetoen. Amint 72 ora telhet el, a birsag kifizetesenek a lehetosege megszunik, es a bunteto ugyet On ellen inditjak automatikusan a kovetkezo 72 oraban!
A birsag osszege HUF 25.000 (Ft) vagy €100.
Tudja fizetni a birsagot PaySafeCard vagy Ukash.
How to remove Police Rendőrség Virus?
You might think that it is enough to pay the 100 euro ransom to unlock your computer, but Police Rendőrség Virus will only collect the money via Ukash and PaySafeCard, without any intention to restore the desktop access. Therefore, unblock your computer yourself to remove Police Rendőrség Virus by following the instructions below:
Remove Police Rendőrség from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Reboot your computer and press F8 repeatedly once BIOS screen loads.
- Use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and proceed with a full system scan.
Remove Police Rendőrség from Windows XP
- Reboot the PC and tap F8 repeatedly.
- If Windows logo appears, restart the PC and try again.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from Advanced Boot Options menu and press Enter.
- When a confirmation box appears, click Yes.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Click on Start Menu button and launch Run.
- Type in "msconfig" into Open box and click OK.
- Select Startup tab from System Configuration Utility.
- Click Disable all and click OK to save changes.
- Restart your computer in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and run a full system scan to detect Police Rendőrség Virus.
Do not hesitate to leave us a comment below, if you have any questions about Police Rendőrség Virus and its removal.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Police Rendőrség Virus*