What is Optimum PC Boost?
Optimum PC Boost is a legitimate operating system optimizer which computer users may install onto their computers from optimumpcboost.com. It has been discovered that the application has been developed by OptiSoft and it costs $39.97 (one year license for one computer). Unfortunately, not all computer users realize that the application is not for free, and they immediately think that it is related to a phishing scam. According to Anti-Spyware-101.com malware researchers, you do not need to remove Optimum PC Boost thinking that it is malicious or that it is related to any scams. Nevertheless, if you have downloaded the application thinking that it is free and you are not ready to invest money in its full version, we can help you delete it from the operating system.
tested removal of Optimum PC Boost*100% FREE spyware scan and
How does Optimum PC Boost work?
Computer users, who visit the official download page optimumpcboost.com, are immediately informed that the application is a Microsoft Partner. Furthermore, several virtual security related companies are listed to convince you that you can trust the services provided by the application. Note that schemers can use this trick to camouflage fictitious system optimizers and malware removal software. Luckily, this is not the case with Optimum PC Boost. This legitimate application actually can discover errors related to shared DLLs, Application Paths, Files, uninstall entries, ActiveX Controls, Help Files, etc. The program is meant to prevent system crashes, assist with auto recovery, boost the computer speed, delete garbage files, erase browsing history and remove registry errors.
Optimum PC Boost collects private data
How to delete Optimum PC Boost?
If you have activated the full version of the application and now you want to delete Optimum PC Boost from the system, we advise that you check the company’s policies about refunds. Overall, whether you have purchased the full version or not, the removal remains the same. Since Optimum PC Boost is a legitimate application, you should not expect authentic Windows security software to detect and delete it. Therefore, the best option you have is manual removal. Use the instructions which are presented below to delete the undesirable application from your own Windows operating system.
Remove Optimum PC Boost
Remove from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel to find more Windows utilities.
- Now double-click Add or Remove Programs and select Change or Remove Programs.
- Finally Remove the undesirable application.
Remove from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon located on the left of the Task Bar.
- Now click Control Panel to open a new menu and select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to delete from the PC and select Uninstall.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen and select All apps to open the Apps menu.
- Now select Control Panel and move to Uninstall a program.
- Find the program you wish to delete from the PC, right-click it and select Uninstall.