What is My-Online-Search.com?
My-Online-Search.com appears to be a search engine supported by Delta search. Even though you cannot access the allegedly reliable search engine yourself at the moment, you may discover that it has replaced your trusted search tools. Since any unauthorized changes to your Home Page and default search provider should be treated as illegal, some may threat this search tool as a malicious browser hijacker. Needless to say, the attacks of truly malicious browser hijackers are rare and in most cases computer users enable browser modifications themselves without even realizing it. Regardless, if you wish to remove My-Online-Search.com from the operating system and your browsers it is exactly what you should do without wasting any more time.
How does My-Online-Search.com act?
In case you have accidentally accepted the suggested browser modifications you may want to remove the undesirable search tools, and not all computer users know how to perform this task. Of course, you may also decide to keep the questionable search engine as your default search provider/start page. Even though it is possible that you will run this search tool without acing any risks, Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers recommend that you take extra measures to ensure that you can browse the web securely. We advise utilizing automatic malware detection and removal software to ensure this.
How to remove My-Online-Search.com?
If you click the download button below and install the authentic malware detection and removal software you will be able to browse the web without any risks. The authentic security tool will ensure that all potential threats are caught before any harm is done. If you wish to delete My-Online-Search.com instead of running it as a regular web browser you can follow the manual removal instructions below.
Remove undesirable search tools
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Launch a browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F and click Settings.
- In the appeared menu find On Startup.
- Mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Overwrite/delete the displayed URL and click OK.
- Navigate to Appearance and mark Show Home button.
- Click Change and then repeat step 4.
- Go to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Remove (click X) the undesirable search provider and click Done.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Options.
- Click the General tab and locate the Home Page box.
- Overwrite/delete the displayed URL and then click OK.
- Now click the search provider icon placed on the search box.
- Select Manage Search Engines and Remove the undesirable search provider. Click OK.
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Open IE, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Search Providers and Remove the undesirable option. Click Close.
- Now simultaneously tap Alt+T one more time.
- Select Internet Options and click the General tab.
- Overwrite/delete the displayed Home Page URL and click OK.
If you care about your virtual security you should not hesitate about investing in authentic Windows security software. Authentic, reputable tools like SpyHunter will help you browse the web risk free or even delete system corrupting malware with one single click.
tested removal of My-Online-Search.com*100% FREE spyware scan and