What is Music Toolbar?
Music Toolbar is a product of Bandoo media inc. which, according to the publishers, can easily find, download, and share a variety of free songs, videos, and other material. This program is usually classified as a potentially unwanted program because it will probably change your default search engine and homepage if you do not unmark this option during the installation process. The fact that it usually comes bundled with other software also makes this program rather suspicious. If you notice any features which you do not like, we recommend that you remove Music Toolbar from your computer. This article will help you do that.
How does Music Toolbar work?
It is also known that Music Toolbar usually comes together with Shareaza and Torch applications. If you do not unmark these elements, they will be installed together with Music Toolbar. Torch claims to be able to save audio and video files from all the popular websites, whereas Shareaza is a P2P client which will help you to share and download music to your computer. You should be very careful if you are going to use this P2P sharing tool because different malicious software can be distributed through this program. If you have noticed that your computer acts differently, you should definitely remove Music Toolbar and make sure that your computer is not infected.
Music Toolbar can be easily recognized because there are typical links which it includes. For instance, if you have this toolbar on your computer, you will definitely see the icons of Free music, Radio, and Lyrics. Also, you might see the icons of Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. It means that it is very easy to access all the popular websites. In addition, you will find a search box; however, you should be careful because not all the search results might be legitimate.
How to remove Music Toolbar?
The removal process is not very easy; thus we will help you do that. You can find the manual instructions below; however, you should definitely check whether your computer is not infected with other threats. For this matter, you can use SpyHunter, which is a reliable antimalware tool and which will remove the existing threats and protect your from other ones.
How to remove Music Toolbar
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and click on the application which you want to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click on the Start button and go to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted program.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Right-click anywhere on the Metro UI start menu and click All apps.
- Find the Control Panel and click on it.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the program which you want to delete.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Open your browser.
- Go to Tools and then Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, type in a new URL address of your homepage and click OK.
- Press Alt+T and then move to Manage Add-ons.
- Select the extension which you want to remove and click Disable.
- Go to Search Providers which you can find on the same menu on the left.
- Select a new search provider and click Set as default.
- Click on the provider which you want to remove and then select the Remove button.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F, then select Settings.
- In the section On startup, mark the option Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages and add a new homepage address.
- Scroll down, and select Manage search engines…. under the Search section.
- Select a new search engine and click the Make default button.
- Select Extensions from the same menu and click on the one which you want to remove.
- Click the trash button and then click the Remove button again.
You can use a reliable tool to find out whether you have threats on your system. Click on the button below and download a free scanner.
tested removal of Music Toolbar*100% FREE spyware scan and