What is Level Quality Watcher?
Level Quality Watcher is also known as adware helper which is responsible for various advertisements which appear on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. This software is usually bundled with Scorpion Saver adware which is known for various coupons and deals. Level Quality Watcher gets into your system and launches together with Windows all the time. If you do not want to see any annoying advertisements, you should remove Level Quality Watcher together with Scorpion Saver and never install them again.
How does Level Quality Watcher work?
Level Quality Watcher is not an infection itself; however, it helps the Scorpion Saver program to generate various advertisements. It is the reason why you will probably not see the name Level Quality Watcher itself unless you go to Program Files and open one of the folders related to Scorpion Saver. The most frequent advertisements which it produces are in-line ads and pop unders. You should not click on these advertisements by any means because they might contain malicious content. The best solution would be to remove it together with all of its components. Furthermore, you should remove Level Quality Watcher as soon as you can because it might connect to the internet without permission and slower it because it is suspected that it will update itself constantly.
Level Quality Watcher together with Scorpion Saver gets onto computer using one of the most popular ways, which is through bundled downloads. If you download unreliable software from the sources which you come across randomly, there is a huge possibility that you install a whole bunch of other programs. If you want to avoid such inconvenience, you should download software from their official websites. Also, an advanced installation should be always selected if you want to be able to unmark all the unnecessary components and prevent them from getting onto your computer.
How to delete Level Quality Watcher?
If you decided to remove Level Quality Watcher from your system, you can use our manual removal instructions. However, you should keep in mind that your computer needs protection all the time. As Level Quality Watcher is bundled with Scorpion Saver, you should remove it at first. Then, scan your computer with a reliable tool like SpyHunter in order to delete the remaining elements and erase other existing threats.
Scorpion Saver removal
- Open the Start menu and select the Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs and find the unwanted application in the list.
- Click the Remove button to delete it from your system.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Start button and select Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a program.
- Select the Scorpion Saver from the list.
- Right-click on it and click the Uninstall button.
- Press the Windows key to access the Metro UI menu.
- Move the cursor to the right edge of the screen.
- When the 5 Charms appear, select Search.
- Enter ‘Control Panel’ in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Uninstall a program and find the application which you want to remove.
- Right-click on it and then click the Uninstall button.
If you want to find out whether or not you should be worried about your computer’s security, you can download a free scanner by clicking on the button bellow.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Level Quality Watcher*