What is La policia ESPAÑOLA virus?
La policia ESPAÑOLA virus is a new version of ransomware infection that infects users in Spain. It blocks the user from his desktop with a message from (supposedly) Spanish police office that says the user has committed illegal acts. However, La policia ESPAÑOLA virus is program that aims for your money and it has nothing to do with law enforcement agencies. It might seem that there is no other way to remove the notification from your screen but to pay the 100 euro fee. Do NOT do that. You will also give La policia ESPAÑOLA virus what it wants, fulfilling its task.
tested removal of La policia ESPAÑOLA virus*100% FREE spyware scan and All ransomware infections from Ukash Virus group want the same thing - your money. There are hundreds of versions localized for different countries. La policia ESPAÑOLA virus is just another variant of the infection that has spawned such notorious applications as FBI Moneypak, Metropolitan Police Virus, Dutch Police Virus and many more. Almost all of these infections are distributed by Reveton Trojan. Users can also get infected if they have outdated Flash or Java plug-ins in their browsers and the cyber criminals exploit them once a user lands on an infected website.
Right after the malware installation is complete, the next time you turn on your computer instead of your desktop you will see the following message in Spanish:
Ha sido detectada actividad ilegal en su ordenador!
Su sistema operativo ha sido bloquedo debido a violaciones de las leyes de la Reino de España!
A fin de desbloquear su ordenador, usted es obligado de pagar una multa en cantidad de €100. iLa multa debe ser pagada durante 24 horas a partir del momento cuando su ordenador personal fue cerrado con llave!
Si la multa no es pagada el tiempo especificado, su ordenador sera confiscado, su causa penal sera presentada al tribunal y todos los datos seran quitados de su ordenador personal.
La policia ESPAÑOLA virus says you have violated the laws of the Kingdom of Spain and that you need to pay 100 euros to unlock your computer. If you do not pay within the next 24 hours, your computer will be confiscated and all of your data will be deleted. Naturally, these threats are absolutely fake, because La policia ESPAÑOLA virus is not related to Spanish Police and it cannot delete your data.
You need to get your desktop back, and below you will find instructions how to do it and remove La policia ESPAÑOLA virus:
For Windows Vista & Windows 7:
1. Restart your computer and once BIOS loads tap F8 repeatedly.
2. Select Safe Mode with Networking from Advanced Boot Options menu. Press Enter.
3. Go here http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
4. Install the program and erase the ransomware infection.
For Windows XP:
1. Restart your computer.
2. Tap F8 key continuously once BIOS screen disappears. If you see Windows logo appear, restart your computer and try again.
3. When Advanced Boot Options menu shows up, use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking. Hit Enter.
4. Download SpyHunter.
5. Open Start menu and launch Run.
6. Type "msconfig" into run dialog box and press OK.
7. When System Configuration Utility appears click the Startup tab.
8. Click Disable All and click OK to save changes. Exit the menu.
9. Restart your computer in Normal Mode.
10. Install SpyHunter and remove La policia ESPAÑOLA virus.
Should you have any inquiries regarding La policia ESPAÑOLA virus removal, leave a comment below.
tested removal of La policia ESPAÑOLA virus*100% FREE spyware scan and