What is InboxAce Toolbar?
Have you downloaded InboxAce Toolbar onto the Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers? Then it is highly likely that your home page and search provider have been changed to home.tb.ask.com and Ask Web Search. Even though these search tools are not considered malicious, you may be uncomfortable with the initiated changes. Can you call the toolbar a browser hijacker? The application cannot hijack your browsers, as you are asked to confirm or decline the offered changes. Since they are applied automatically, you may think that the modifications have been performed illegally; however, this is not true. The installation process of the toolbar is quite straightforward, and most Windows users are likely to just rush through without paying attention. Regardless, our Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers have discovered that you can click the Cancel and Decline Offer buttons in order to keep browser settings unmodified. Please continue reading to learn how you can remove InboxAce Toolbar related search tools.
How does InboxAce Toolbar work?
How to delete InboxAce Toolbar?
You can perform manual InboxAce Toolbar removal. If you wish to keep the plugin running and you just want to remove the undesirable search tools, you should follow the second step. Overall, this just proves that any careless step could lead to the infiltration of unwanted programs. Without a doubt, schemers could utilize freeware and bundled downloads to infiltrate malicious applications which you will need to delete. If you do not want to worry about spyware removal in every virtual step you make, we suggest that you install automatic spyware detection and removal tools. Click the download button below to install a reliable and effective security application onto the PC.
Manual InboxAce Toolbar Removal
- Tap the Windows key on the keyboard to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click and select All apps, located at the bottom-right corner.
- Select Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to remove and select Uninstall.
Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and right-click the one you wish to remove.
- Click Uninstall to complete the removal task.
- Click the Start menu icon.
- Select Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the unwanted application and select Remove.
Remove InboxAce Toolbar from the browsers
- Launch IE. Simultaneously tap Alt+T. Select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Search Providers. Remove the unwanted add-ons. Click Close.
- Tap Alt+T again. Select Internet Options. Click the General tab.
- Overwrite the Home Page. Click OK.
- Open Firefox. Simultaneously tap Alt+T. Select Options.
- Click the General tab. Remove/change the Home Page.
- Click OK. Click the icon on the search box.
- Select Manage Search Providers. Remove the unwanted provider. Click OK.
Even though the manual removal of this plugin should not be too complicated, we realize that less experienced Windows users may have questions. You are more than welcome to post a comment below with your queries, and we can promise you that Anti-Spyware-101.com experts will respond shortly.
tested removal of InboxAce Toolbar *100% FREE spyware scan and