What is Firefox need to update immediately Virus?
Firefox need to update immediately Virus is fake security notification that stops you from accessing a particular webpage on Mozilla Firefox web browser. The fake alert is designed to convince computer user that he/she has to click the "Start update process" button immediately if he/she wants to continue browsing the Internet safely. Firefox need to update immediately Virus agitates for the Internet safety, claiming that Firefox is being attacked by malicious programs and you might get infected with malware if you do not update your web browser. Here's an example of a message displayed by Firefox need to update immediately Virus:
Firefox need to updated immediately!
Your version of Firefox (18.0) is vulnerable and needs to be updated.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, user your computer to attack others, or damage your system.
Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
Start update process
This message paired up with the dark red background might look reliable, but there is nothing wrong with your Firefox web browser and you should ignore this warning altogether.
Where does Firefox need to update immediately Virus come from?
Firefox need to update immediately Virus is closely related to Urausy FBI Ransomware Infection. It has been reported that the fake Firefox security alert is responsible for distributing the ransomware infection that locks users out of their computers and demands a ransom fee. If you click the "Start update process" button you will definitely get infected with Urausy FBI Ransomware Infection or any other malicious program from the Ukash virus family. Then you will be locked out of your computer, and you will not be able to access your files.
What to do if I clicked Firefox need to update immediately Virus?
If your desktop is blocked by Urausy FBI Ransomware infection, do not panic. There is a way to get your computer back, and remove the malware. Follow the instructions below to do that:
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart the PC and tap F8 key continuously until Advanced Boot Options menu appears.
- In case Windows logo shows up, reboot the PC and try again.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter.
- Open http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install SpyHunter and perform a full computer system scan.
- Follow the steps above from 1 to 3.
- When a confirmation box appears, click Yes.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start Menu and click Run.
- Enter "msconfig" into the Run: Open box and hitEnter.
- Click Startuptab on System Configuration Utility.
- Un-tick all programs on the list and click OK to save changes
- Restart the PC in normal mode.
- Install the program downloaded and run a full system scan.
What if I didn't click Firefox need to update immediately Virus?
Even if you didn't click the "Start update process" button, there is still a possibility you are infected with malware that made this fake alert appear on your web browser. Perform a full system scan with SpyHunter to check whether you have any dangerous files to delete. Invest in the program if need be.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Firefox need to update immediately Virus*