What is Fast Free Converter?
Fast Free Converter is a piece of software which claims to be able to convert your songs and videos into different types of formats. However, you should be ready for annoying advertisements as well, which might even lead you to potential threats. This is the main reason why our specialists recommend that you remove Fast Free Converter from your system. You should also know that this program is classified as adware and can be applied to all the popular browsers, which are Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
How does Fast Free Converter work?
It should be said that this software does not hide the fact that it will display various advertisements. Instead, it states that there will be advertisements served for you in order to keep it free. If you install this software onto your computer, it will mostly show you in-text and pop-up ads. All the advertisements will redirect you to particular websites if you click on them. Fast Free Converter is not responsible for the content and material of these websites; thus there is always a possibility that you will be exposed to different threats. It is one of the reasons why you should remove Fast Free Converter from your system and find a more reliable one. Furthermore, if you continue using this program, you will face some inconvenience if you visit such video streaming websites as youtube.com and vimeo.com. Every time you click some kind of link in the website, a new window with an automatic iLivid download manager will appear. Mozilla Firefox blocks this software; it means that you should be careful with it.
Fast Free Converter can be downloaded from its official website which is fast-free-converter.software.informer.com. However, it is possible that it is distributed through bundled downloads as well. In order to avoid similar programs in the future, you should download software from reliable sources and select custom installation all the time.
How to remove Fast Free Converter?
If you do not want to see the advertisements anymore, you can delete Fast Free Converter from your system without any difficulties. Just use manual instructions which we have provided for you below. Besides, you should scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool to make sure that your computer does not contain any other infections.
Remove Fast Free Converter
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the application which you want to remove and click on it.
- Click the Remove button to delete it from the system.
Windows Vista and 7
- Go to the Task bar and click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel and then Uninstall a program.
- Locate the program which you want to remove in the list and right-click on it.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Press the Windows key to access the Metro UI menu.
- Move the cursor to the lower right edge of the screen.
- When the Charms appear, select Search.
- Type in Control Panel and press Enter.
- Select Uninstall a program and find Fast Free Converter in the list.
- Right-click on it and then click the Uninstall button.
If you want to find out if there are any threats on the system, you can download a free scanner by clicking on the button below.
tested removal of Fast Free Converter*100% FREE spyware scan and