What is Dutch Police Virus?
Dutch Police Virus is equally as detrimental and dangerous as the Nederlands Politie Virus, Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus and Buma Stemra virus, infections that keep threatening Windows users living in the Netherlands. All of these viruses are represented through computer locking notifications with authentic Police logos attached. This trick is one of the main attributes that could guarantee success for devious cyber criminals, who will use the infectious applications in order to get as much as 100 Euro from each of their victims. Unfortunately, losing your money could not be the worst that happens, because with the virus controlling your PC, you could face additional malware invasion. If you do not want your passwords stolen or your online banking account breached, you should rush to delete Dutch Police Virus from your PC.
100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Dutch Police Virus* As mentioned, the horrendous Windows infection is presented with a misleading alert with simulated logos of well known agencies that protect cyber security. Despite this, you should not think that Nederlands Politie or SOPA have anything to do with your system’s paralysis. Please take a look at a few different statements that could help you recognize the virus:
Illegaal gedownloade muziek stukken (“door piraterij verkregen”) zijn gelegen op de computer. […] Te betalen via onze betalingspartner Paysafecard. Na een succesvolle betaling wordt uw computer automatisch ontgrendeld.
Om blokkering van Uw PC op te heffen, moet 100 euro geldboete betalen! Did bedrag moet binnen 24 uur vanaf de aanvang van blokkering betaald worden! Bij verzuim deze geldboete te betalen zullen alle gegevens van Uw PC gewist worden!
Om uw computer te ontgrendelen en naar andere juridische gevolgen te voorkomen, bent u verplicht om een release vergoeding van €50,- te betalen.
There is no guarantee that your system would be unlocked even if you paid the requested “fine” using Ukash or Paysafecard, money transfer systems that do not require authorization and are untraceable. So, even if you think that 50 Euros is a sum low enough for you to regain access to your computer, you should not comply with aggressive, misleading cyber criminals’ demands. The only thing you should do is delete Dutch Police Virus, and even though manual removal is not recommended in this situation, you can restore your Windows functionality with the help of automatic virus removal software. Do you know how to unlock your PC and install legal security software? Follow the instructions to learn how:
For Windows 7 or Windows Vista Users:
1. Restart the PC.
2. Press F8 on your keyboard to launch Advanced Options Menu.
3. Use arrow keys on the keyboard to select Safe Mode with Networking. Hit Enter.
4. Once the computer loads up, launch a browser, enter http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph into the address box and download SpyHunter.
5. Install the program and have the Dutch Police Virus removed.
For Windows XP Users:
1. Follow the first 4 steps from the instructions generated for Windows 7/Vista users. Note that you may face an alert message during this operation. If you do – click Yes.
2. Open the Start menu.
3. Launch Run.
4. Type “msconfig” into the dialog box and press OK. This will allow you to access the System Configuration Utility.
5. Click on the Startup tab.
6. Select the Disable All button and click Apply. Close the window.
7. Restart your computer regularly, as it should be unlocked.
8. Rush to install SpyHunter before the lockdown is repeated.
tested removal of Dutch Police Virus*