What is Vhomepage.com?
Not all search tools are equally as useful and reliable, and Vhomepage.com proves that. At first sight, this search tool looks completely normal, and some users might be delighted to find easy-access links to such widely used websites as facebook.com, twitter.com, Instagram.com, amazon.com, or ebay.com. Of course, there is nothing wrong with these links, but you have to see past this. If you take at least a little bit of time to analyze this suspicious search tool, you will see that it is not that great. Hopefully, you will do this before installing the questionable search tool onto your Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox browsers. If you want to learn how to remove Vhomepage.com, please continue reading.
How does Vhomepage.com work?
According to some users, Vhomepage.com is a browser hijacker. If that were the case, this search provider would require immediate removal. Nonetheless, as our researchers here at Anti-Spyware-101.com have found out, many users install this search tool willingly. If you download software from unfamiliar sites or introduced by unfamiliar parties, you could attract many undesirable programs. Suspicious search tools could be attached to more attractive ad-supported programs or malicious computer infections. Whether or not Vhomepage.com was installed packaged with malware, we do not know, but you can find that out using a legitimate malware scanner. If this scanner detects malware, you have to act quickly. While suspicious search tools are unlikely to cause havoc, clandestine infections can be extremely aggressive and dangerous. Hopefully, you will not need to deal with any other unreliable programs or search tools.
How to remove Vhomepage.com
- Open the browser, tap Alt+F, and click Settings.
- Under On Startup select Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Find the URL of the unwanted search provider, overwrite it, and click OK.
- Open the browser, tap Alt+T, and click Internet options.
- Click the General tab, overwrite the undesirable Home Page URL, and click OK.
- Open the browser, tap Alt+T, and click Options.
- Move to the General menu and overwrite the undesirable Home Page URL. Click OK.
tested removal of Vhomepage.com*100% FREE spyware scan and