What is Decrypt Protect Virus?
Decrypt Protect Virus is a misleading computer infection which may also be recognized as the Green dot MoneyPak Virus or Video recording MoneyPak Virus. These names are related to the bogus video recording and the money payment system presented within a screen-locking notification. Within this devious and misleading alert schemers have listed a number of cyber crimes for which you allegedly need to pay fines. Would you pay money to schemers if you knew it was them behind the ransom? Of course, you would not; however, the malicious ransomware alert is presented with credentials relatable to authentic law enforcement departments. Without a doubt, access to your computer has not been removed by Police or other authoritative departments. Therefore, you should detect and delete Decrypt Protect Virus right away.
Why should you delete Decrypt Protect Virus?
The devious ransomware uses scare tactics to force you into paying fictitious fines. For example, you may find a warning stating that your files will remain encrypted if you do not pay the demanded fine using green dot MoneyPak. Please see an excerpt from the fictitious alert:
Working to Protect Internet Networks Worldwide
You have 48 hours left to enter your payment.
You have lost control over your computer. Your system and all your files has been blocked and encrypted because you were spreading the Malware (viruses, trojans, worms).
You are breaking numerous International and USA laws.
Even though the fictitious alert presents your current location and IP address, this does not mean that Police have full control over the system. The malicious scam has been utilized by cyber crooks already and the most recent threats from this category include Uw computer is vergrendeld en alle gegevens zijn versleuteld! Virus and Ihr Computer wurde gesperrt und alle Daten verschlüsselt wurden! Virus. The deceitful Trojans have been released to paralyze computers and generate illicit profit. Since all of this is a scam, it is possible that the paid fine will have no effect on the lock-down of the computer. Therefore, instead of wasting your money – remove Decrypt Protect Virus from the operating Windows system.
How to remove Decrypt Protect Virus?
As you can guess, Decrypt Protect Virus removal is quite complicated. The malicious threat can remove access to the Task Manager disabling your chances at terminating malignant processes. Regardless, even though access to the PC is restricted Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers have prepared easy-to-follow instructions which will help you unlock the system and install automatic spyware detection and removal software. If you find issues with the guides or you still have some questions – post a comment down below.
Ransomware Removal Instructions
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key on the keyboard to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Follow the provided instructions to download and install a reliable malware remover.
Remove from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Restart the computer, wait for BIOS to load and start tapping the F8 key.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Install the tool, perform a system scan and delete found threats.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC and wait for BIOS screen to disappear.
- Immediately start tapping F8 for the Windows Advanced Options Menu.
- Using arrow key select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the appeared Desktop alert.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter .
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Enter msconfig and click OK to open the System Configuration Utility.
- Click the Startup tab, select Disable All and click OK.
- Restart the computer.
- Install the automatic spyware detection and removal tool onto the computer.
tested removal of Decrypt Protect Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and