What is Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus?
Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus is one of the latest ransomware infections that torture users in various countries. It is absolutely disturbing that Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus asks you to pay 1000 Norwegian crowns for something you have not committed, claiming that the notification on your screen is delivered by Politiet (Norwegian Police Service), and you might face an imprisonment sentence for breaching several national laws. In the face of such threat, users transfer great amounts of money to cyber criminals, thinking it will help them to avoid being prosecuted. However, Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus is nothing else, but an insolent thief, and you should never pay anything to it.
Where does Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus come from?
By no means is Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus an absolutely new infection. It is simply a new version of Politiet Norge Ukash Virus intended for users in Norway. Just like its predecessor Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus belongs to Ukash Virus group, and it is usually delivered by Reveton trojan. However, there is more than one way for a ransomware program to get into your computer, so do be careful when you browse the Internet. Another infection from the same new batch as Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus is ICE Cyber Crime Center Virus, Váš počítač je uzamknutý virus and others. All of these infections expects you to believe that you can unlock your computer if you follow the instructions displayed along with the notification that blocks your desktop:
Datamaskinen din er midlertidig låst på grunn av uautorisert datavirsksomhet.
Det er mulige brudd du har begat:
Art 174. Opphavsrettbrudd
Straffes med fengsel fra 2 til 5 år eller bot som beløper seg fra 100 000 opptil 120 000 NOK (Bruk eller distribusjon av verk beskyttet med opphavsrett)
For å låse opp datamaskinen din og unngå andre juridiske konsekvenser du må betale en bot som beløper seg til 1000 NOK.
Needless to say, that your computer will not be unlocked even if you pay 1000 Norwegian crown. Quite the opposite - your PC will remain locked and your money will be sent away to cyber criminals via Ukash or PaySafeCard (alternative payment systems) and it will be virtually impossible to get your money back, because alternative payment systems do not use bank account or credit card information the transfer the money.
How to remove Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus?
Obviously, the ransomware infection cannot initiate a criminal case against, so put that thought behind and unblock your computer following the instructions below:
For Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Reboot the PC and tap F8 repeatedly until Advanced Boot Options Menu shows up.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Open http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program downloaded and launch a full system scan.
For Windows XP
- Reboot the PC and press F8 continuously.
- Use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter.
- When a confirmation dialog box appears, click Yes.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start Menu and launch Run.
- Type in "msconfig" and press Enter.
- Select Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Click Disable all and click OK to save changes.
- Reboot the PC in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and perform and full system scan to detect Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus.
Should you need any additional assistance with Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus removal, leave us a comment below.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Datamaskinen Din Er Låst Virus*