What is Dansk Rigspolitiet virus?
Dansk Rigspolitiet Virus is something that you definitely should avoid at all costs. It is a ransomware application that comes with only one purpose in mind – your money. Dansk Rigspolitiet virus wants to make you into a criminal and then push you into spending your savings on a fine that is supposed to save you from criminal sentence. Nevertheless, all the information provided by this infection is absolutely fake, and you have to battle this program at once. The sooner you remove Dansk Rigspolitiet virus and all the other infections from your computer the better. Do not allow this computer threat to take over your system.
Where does Dansk Rigspolitiet virus come from?
As you can tell from its name, Dansk Rigspolitiet virus is a computer infection that targets computer users in Denmark. However, it does not mean that the infection itself hails from Denmark. Dansk Rigspolitiet virus is part of Ukash Virus family and as such it is a direct descendent of Politi Kongeriget Denmark Virus, Datamaskinen har blitt låst og alle dine data ble kryptert Virus and other similar infections previously intended for the Danish market as well. It also means that Dansk Rigspolitiet virus is well-equipped to instill fear and panic as this infection is quick to block desktop access and then display fake notification.
What does Dansk Rigspolitiet virus do?
Continuing with what has been mentioned at the end of the previous paragraph, Dansk Rigspolitiet virus does block you from entering your desktop, because it needs to make you think that you have committed a serious crime. The infection displays a message that has supposedly been sent by the Danish police office. Here is an extract of the notification:
OBS! Computeren er blevet blokeret af sikkerhedsmæssige årsager anført nedenfor.
Du er anklaget for visning/lagring og/eller spredning af forbudte pornografi (børnepornografi/dyresex/voldtægt osv). Du har overtrådt World Declaration om ikke-spredning af børnepornografi. Du er anklaget for at begå forbrydelsen omhandlet i artikel 161 strafferet af Kongeriget Danmark.
Once Dansk Rigspolitiet Virus tells you “why” your computer has been blocked, it requires you to pay 1000 Danish kroner via Ukash or PaySafeCard in order to revoke the charges against you. You have 48 hours to transfer the money, and if you fail to transfer the fine, a criminal case will be initiated against you.
How to remove Dansk Rigspolitiet Virus?
Needless to say, that all these claims written on the notification across your screen are false, and Dansk Rigspolitiet Virus simply wants to bully you into spending your money for nothing. Do not fear – the infection is not dangerous enough to delete your personal files. Simply follow the instructions below to unlock your computer and then acquire a legitimate computer security tool that will remove Dansk Rigspolitiet Virus for you automatically.
Restore your desktop access
- Press Windows key and metro Start menu will open.
- Click Internet Explorer and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph.
- When a download dialog box appears at the bottom of your screen, click Run.
- Install SpyHunter and perform a full system scan.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Reboot the PC and tap F8 repeatedly.
- If Windows logo appears, restart the PC and try again.
- When Advanced Boot Options menu loads, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Access http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and scan your PC.
- Follow the steps above from 1 to 3.
- Click Yes on the confirmation dialog box.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start menu and launch Run.
- Enter “msconfig” into Open box. Click OK.
- Select Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Uncheck all programs on the list and click OK.
- Reboot the PC in Normal mode.
- Install SpyHunter and run a full system scan.
Leave a comment below if you need any assistance with Dansk Rigspolitiet Virus removal.
tested removal of Dansk Rigspolitiet virus*100% FREE spyware scan and