What is Cyber Command of South Texas virus?
Cyber Command of South Texas virus is a computer infection which is categorized as ransomware because of the scare tactics that are used to deceive a computer user. Cyber Command of South Texas virus is a misleading warning which you will find on the screen when the computer becomes infected with Urausy, a screen locker which is widely known around the world. The aim of the infection is to deceive you into thinking that law enforcement agencies of the United States have found some prohibited material on the PC and restricted your access to the system. The truth is that Cyber Command of South Texas virus is a scam just like Cyber Command of New York Virus or Cyber Command of Nevada virus, both of which are generated by the same Trojan Urausy. Cyber Command of South Texas virus should be removed from the computer as soon as possible because the threat might communicate with remote servers and download new malicious files.
Why should you ignore Cyber Command of South Texas virus?
Cyber Command of South Texas virus demands that you pay a fine of $300 using either MoneyPak or MoneyGram. The fine is said to have been imposed because of the obscene material that you have on your PC and because of your illegal actions regarding copyright. According to the warning, by paying the money you will avoid legal prosecution and will have your computer unlocked within 48 hours. You should change your mind if you are going to pay the fine. The money will be received by the criminals, and the computer is likely to remain inoperable.
Ignore the coats of arms of the country and the state as well as the emblems of various institutions which are supposedly related to the case. The misleading warning is a hoax notification which has been spread to deceive as many computer users as possible. Once you remove Cyber Command of South Texas virus from the PC, you can use the computer as usual, so what are you waiting for?
How to remove Cyber Command of South Texas virus
Our experts at Anti-Spyware-101.com recommend that you implement SpyHunter as soon as you can. This spyware removal tool has already been used for ransomware removal, so if you want a reliable tool, it is here at your service. Cyber Command of South Texas virus will be removed without difficulties; moreover, the system will be shield from various computer threats. Since Cyber Command of South Texas virus can disable various executable files, the following instructions will help you install the application properly.
Command of South Texas virus removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and remove Cyber Command of South Texas virus.
- Reboot the computer.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Click the Yes button in the dialog box.
- Click Start.
- Launch Run.
- Type in msconfig and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All.
- Click Apply.
- Download the anti-spyware program from our websites.
- Restart the computer.
- Install the program.
- Press the Windows key to access the Start menu.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download the spyware removal tool.
- Install it and remove Cyber Command of South Texas virus.
tested removal of Cyber Command of South Texas virus*100% FREE spyware scan and