What is Bigseekpro.com?
Bigseekpro.com is a webpage that functions as a browser hijacker, because it changes your home page and default search engine to Bigseekpro.com. Most of the time the home page is changed with user's permission, but the problem is that users often are too negligent during freeware installation process, and so they miss the notifications that inform them about the oncoming change. Whether you have installed an application that changed your home page willingly or not, you need to remove Bigseekpro.com from your browser, because in the long run the website may expose you to a dangerous malware infection.
What does Bigseekpro.com do?
When you download various free applications from third party websites such as cnet.com, they can be often bundled with Bigseekpro.com. That is to say, during the installation you need to check the wizard very closely, because usually freeware installation has two options - custom (advanced) and default (express). The default installation option installs an application along with bundled software (such as Bigseekpro.com for example), whereas, if you choose the custom option, you will be able to decide whether you want Bigseekpro.com installed or not.
Once your home page gets changed to Bigseekpro.com, it will look like a decent search engine with Web, Images and News search options. The search results will also be reliable, but that would be so because Bigseekpro.com uses Yahoo! search for Web search and Google search engine for Images and News search function. Thus, as you can see, Bigseekpro.com does not provide you anything that you would not be able to acquire without it. Not to mention that the commercial advertisements on the website may contain links to corrupted websites, therefore, in order to protect your system from dangerous infections you need to remove Bigseekpro.com right now.
How to remove Bigseekpro.com?
In order to remove Bigseekpro.com from your computer you need to remove all the other freeware applications that could have been responsible for bringing this search engine to your browser.
Remove Bigseekpro.com from PC
- Move mouse cursor to the bottom right of the screen.
- Click Settings on Charms bar and go to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and remove Bigseekpro with other undesirable programs.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and remove Bigseekpro together with other unwanted programs.
- Open Start Menu and go to Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and uninstall Bigseekpro with other undesirable programs.
Remove Bigseekpro.com from browser
- Press Alt+X and select Internet options.
- Open Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Select Delete personal settings and press Reset.
- Click Close when the reset is done.
- Click OK and restart the browser.
- Click Firefox button and select Help.
- Click Troubleshooting Information.
- A new tab opens. Click Reset Firefox on the right.
- Click Reset Firefox again and then click Finish.
- Press Alt+F and go to Tools.
- Select Extensions and remove all undesirable applications. Click Settings on the left.
- Mark Open a page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Remove Bigseekpro.com and enter a new home page address. Click OK.
- Press Manage search engines under Search.
- Set a new default search engine and remove Bigseekpro.com. Click Done.
Run a full system scan with SpyHunter scanner after manual removal, to check whether you really have removed all undesirable applications. Invest in a powerful antimalware program if necessary, to protect your PC from infections.
tested removal of Bigseekpro.com*100% FREE spyware scan and